Urban Designer, Jakarta, Indonesia – March 2023
We are seeking an Urban Designer for our Jakarta office, PT. Townland International, to work on our rapidly growing portfolio of work across the Asian Region. Candidates will ideally possess/be:
- Graduated from a reputable university with a degree in Architecture or Urban Planning, preferably with post graduate degree in Urban Design;
- Minimum of around 5 years’ of postgraduate experience as an Urban Designer;
- Experience in Urbanism, with understanding of Indonesian planning and design standards/regulations, as well as International Best Practice;
- Quality portfolio showing dedication to innovative planning and design solutions;
- Highly creative, innovative and self-motivated;
- Experience in project management;
- Passionate about sustainable design;
- Excellent design, visualization, and graphic skills;
- Confident and highly skilled in design software, including AutoCAD, Sketchup, Adobe Creative Suite Collection, Enscape and Microsoft Office; and
- Excellent English (oral and writing) skills.
For all Staff we offer excellent opportunities for career advancement, and the opportunity to work on a wide variety of challenging and interesting Projects within a collegiate team of International Urban Planners and Urban Designers.
Interested applicants, please send your Resume and Portfolio (max 5mb) to: firstname.lastname@example.org