Town Planner / Assistant Town Planner – March 2023
We are seeking appropriate Town Planner / Assistant Town Planner candidates for our expanding workload of Hong Kong projects (both Planning Studies and Development Consultancy) with the following qualifications:
- Degree Holder in Town Planning or equivalent
- Member of HKIP or equivalent (For Town Planner role)
- 2 years post-qualification experience for Town Planner role
(Applicants with less experience will be considered for assistant positions)
All applicants are expected to be:
- Familiar with statutory planning system in Hong Kong
- Highly motivated and well organized
- A proactive approach, good analytical and problem solving skills, the ability to work independently, under pressure and to meet critical project deadlines.
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Good written and spoken English and Cantonese, Putonghua is an advantage
- Good Computer / Graphic skills desirable. Knowledge of AutoCAD, Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch up, and other relevant design/presentation softwares is an advantage.
We offer the opportunity to work on a wide variety of challenging and interesting Projects within a collegiate team of international planners, urban designers, landscape architects and architects. Interested candidates, please send your full resume with details of availability, current and expected salary to Ms WY Yuen by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Applicants not hearing from us within 2 months may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data collected will be destroyed within 24 months.
15 March 2023