Landscape Architect – Hong Kong, March 2023
We are seeking a creative and skilled Landscape Architect for our Hong Kong Office with the following qualifications:
- A degree in Landscape Architecture.
- Member of HKILA and holder of Registered Landscape Architect status in Hong Kong.
- A minimum of 5 years post-qualification experience.
- A Quality portfolio showing a dedication to innovative landscape planning and design solutions.
All applicants are expected to:
- Be familiar with Landscape Architecture procedures, practices and standards in Hong Kong.
- Be passionate about designing creative and innovative landscapes.
- Have solid experience in the project management of projects at a diversity of scales.
- Be client facing with excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Be highly motivated, well organized and proactive, with strong analytical and problem-solving skills, the ability to work independently and under pressure and to meet critical project deadlines.
- Have excellent written and spoken English and Cantonese, Putonghua is an advantage.
- Have solid Computer / Graphic skills with Knowledge of AutoCAD, Photoshop, Sketch up, and other relevant design/presentation software.
- Be willing to undertake international travel.
We offer the opportunity to work on a wide variety of challenging and interesting Projects in Hong Kong and around the region, within a collegiate team of international planners, urban designers, landscape architects and architects. Interested candidates, please send your full resume with details of availability, current and expected salary to Ms WY Yuen by email at email@example.com.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants not hearing from us within 2 months may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data collected will be destroyed within 24 months.